Thursday, June 30, 2011

6/30 Happy 17th Birthday to Zachary!

Woody  Giant Card
Happy 17th Birthday 
to My son Zachary!








  • Cricut Toy Story
  • Woody Cut at Fit to Page 11.5
  • Boy a bit challenging to figure out the Layers
  • Patterned Paper is Stampin Up Western Line
  • Stars are punched with SU punches, One is cut with cricut stand and salute
  • White Rope purchased fro a local bead store.
  • Sentiments are Scrappy Moms Stamps
This took me a while to put together, I almost hate to give it away. My son said he is going to display it in his room. He wants me to make all the other's too! Oh Boy!

2 comments:

Court said...

That is a HUGE card, but it's so worth it! It came out great! And fabulous idea with the rope! :)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

I <3 this! The Toy story movies are so great!!!

-Sam :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com