Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge#80

Cricut Cardz Challenge #80


Create a card with Red, White and Blue and a Flag on it.
 I love the way this card came out! My Hubby has a Harley and I thought this would be great for both him and the Challenge!







Cricut Cartridge Father's Day and Stand  and Salute

  • Motorcycle cut at 2.5
  • Flag cut at 1.5
Sewing Machine to sew ribbon down

  • Stampin Up Star Punch
  • Stampin Up Circle Punch
  • Scrappy Moms Stamps Yankee Doodle Dandy
  • I-Rock Imaginisce
  • Red Versa Color Ink
  • Black Memento Ink
  • Stampin Up Grossgrain ribbon
  • Black Stickles
  • Patterned cardstock Creative Imaginations
  • WOW this card was chosen as the project of the week on the Circle blog... I am humbled.

7 comments:

gr8mom52 said...

I love this Harley card!

Josie0602 said...

Great card!! This will be perfect for my grown nephews...they both ride!

Court said...

Seriously amazing card.

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE IT!! What a FABULOUS card! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE IT!! What a FABULOUS card! :)

created by connie said...

How cool is this card!! GREAT job! I really like what you did to the ribbon and your background paper also! :)

HappyPlaceJen said...

What a GREAT card!! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/