Friday, June 03, 2011

Erica's Craft Room Blog Hop




Erica's Craft Room Blog Hop
100 Cartridges full of Idea's
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com


Welcome to Erica's Room "100 Cartridge" Blog Hop.
You should have come here from Laurie's  if you have not please head to Erica's Room to begin, (link above)there are prizes along the way, so make sure you go to each blog.

The Cartridges that I am representing are:
Father's Day Seasonal
Handyman Cricut Lite
Pack your Bags
Dinosaurs




Card size 4.25 x 5.5
Father's Day Cartridge Tool Box cut at 2.0
Dad cut at .75 w/Plantin Schoolbook
White embossed with cuttlebug diamond plate folder
Inside mat 5x 4
Tools from Handyman cut at 2.75





Card size 5.5 x 5.5
Layers 5 x 5
  4.25 x 4.25
Palm Tree cut at 3.7
Dinosaur cut at 2.0
All Paper is Imaginiesce
Denim Stickers Imaginiesce

Cricut Cartridge Pack your Bags
Shirt cut at 3.5
Wave border punch EK Success
Patterned Paper DCWV
Cardstock DCWV
SU label punch
Sentiment www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com










Blog Candy will be a $20 Gift Certificate  donated by my 1st Sponsor 








 www.midwestscrapbook.com

To Be Entered to win...
1.Follow me
2.Comment here with your contact information
3. Like my Facebook page and midwest scrapbook's page on Facebook.(If you don't have a FB that's ok)
Winner will be posted on June 7th!

Now be sure and head to the next blog.... Linda























26 comments:

Courtney Larson said...

Super cards. Loved them all!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

These are all WONDERFUL!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
SamanthaJDesigns.blogsot.com

Amanda said...

These are great! Love the dinosaur!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Jenn Roseman said...

Love them!!! New follower

Aman said...

love your cards and your blog! I think you are a local scrapper. I am a follower and fb fan.

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Julie said...

very cute!

jmp67 at grics dot net

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Your project are fabulous as always. I have been enjoying your creations and blog for some time now. I am a follower and a fb fan.

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Great projects!! Love them all!!

♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

BunnyFreak said...

Great cards. I am a follower, but don't do FB.

michelle said...

hi
im a follower...you can find me over on my blog mylifeasawannabescrapper.blogspot.com

loved your tool card!!

Trisha said...

What great projects. Loved them all. I don't have any of the cartridges, but, that doesn't matter. The inspiration was great. I am a follower and a fan on FB and I am a new fan of Midwest Scrapbooking on FB. Thanks for the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

KAT said...

great blog. love the little hawaiin shirt. i'm a follower.

SueNJ said...

These are great! I am already a follower and have liked Midwest Scrapbooks as well :) I love all the projects but the shirt is my favorite. Wish I had those carts . THanks for a chance to win.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Rene said...

what wonderful cards! ♥ them
wishuponascrap.blogspot.com
craftychickdesgins.blogspot.com

Lady Fair said...

Those are some dang cute cards - love the Hawaiian shirt!

Linda said...

OMG - such cute cards! And you know I gotta LOVE that Aloha shirt! Heehee! TFS and have a great weekend! Aloha, Linda

http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com

mysweetpaperdreams said...

LOVE IT ALL!! Perfect color combos and love the overall design of everything! TFS
Tammie_K

Janeen said...

Loved your male cards! I think my husband has a shirt like that! lol Great job and thanks for sharing your talents! I'm already a follower of your wonderful blog! :)

lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
majelica at comcast dot net

Angie Boswell said...

Very cute cards. Love the dad card witht he tool box. The background texture couldn't be more fitting!

Autumn said...

Cute cute cute cards!!!! I esp loved the Hawaiian flowery shirt one!! That's just TOO cute!! And, I have to check out thost stamps! I am now a follower! TFS!!

autumnwillis925 at gmail dot com

Charlotte Cornett said...

Great cards!!! Loved them all!

Cheryl's Crafting Corner said...

These are just fantastic! I love them all!

Gaylynn said...

Love the Father's Day theme and the colors you chose.

katieo said...

Pack Your Bags looks like a must have cart to add to my list. I love the details on the hawaiian shirt. I love how neat your cards are. I liked you and Midwest Scrapbook on facebook. Already follow you.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

'Chelle said...

great cards TFS! The one from the Father's Day cart is great for my dad... :)

'Chelle said...

forgot to include my contact e-mail....
chronic.chelle@gmail.com