Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First Letterpress Card

Looking for Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge scroll down to previous post...




Letterpress Birthday Card





Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress
I have had this tool since the scrapbook expo in Pleasanton, Ca. I needed to make about 29 Birthday Cards for my local Newcomers Club. I thought this design was bright and cheery for July! I added the liquid pearls to the centers of the flowers. Not sure if I will do that for all 29 only because of the dry time. Perhaps I can find some stick on jewels instead. Like the look of the letterpress, but I can't crank them out as fast as if I was stamping them. I used regular white cardstock too, not the paper that came with the kit. Bow tied with my Bow Easy Tool! love that thing for perfect bows!
Well, I better get back to it!

3 comments:

Court said...

This is awesome! I can't wait to hear your full download of the Letterpress because I was considering it! :)

Angie said...

Beautiful. This is a real eye cathcer

bonnie said...

How exciting...card look fabulous! :) Hugs x