Monday, June 20, 2011

Imagine Birthday Card

Imagine More Cards Birthday







I apologize for the dark photo's. I took them at night with my Ott light and it created some shadows.


  • Cricut Imagine 
  • Imagine More Cards
  • Stampin Up Pink Cardstock
  • Cake cut in layers at 4
  • Brown Pattern Paper Printed in 12 x 12
  • Bermuda Buttons Amuse Studio
  • Ribbon Michaels Basic Satin
  • Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter & Tinsel Glitter
  • Clear stickles and yellow stickles
  • 3-d Pop dots
Isn't that Brown paper Yummy? I love my Imagine for printing papers! This card came together pretty quickly. Great if you need cards in a hurry I would recommend this Cricut Imagine Cartridge!

9 comments:

JustMeJustina said...

Love this card....I hope I get my Imagine back pronto...I miss it!!! TFS!!

Court said...

Pretty!

Country Lady Designs said...

This card is so cute, I love it!

Scrappy Mel said...

I love the coarse glitter - it looks like super sweet coarse sugar - YUM! Great card! :)

Trish and Treasure said...

Yummy cupcake, Love it!
Trish xx

Amanda said...

Wow, that is beautiful! I wish I were half as creative as you!

Georgiana said...

Great cupcake card!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Love this card, love how you did the sparkles on the frosting! So pretty :-)s

bonnie said...

So yummy! :) Hugs x