Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneek Peek #2 GOOD EATS

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek #2 Good Eats





Cricut Lite Love You A Latte
cupcake3 (I actually thought it looked like a Cinnabon) cut at 3.0 on my E2
Took me forever to figure out the correct layers for the paper I wanted to use. This is the card that I made while visiting Courtney in San Fran Yesterday. We had so much fun! I wished I would have used my Flip video to video us... Need to learn how to do that!
Patterned paper is DCWV Sweet Stack
Chocolate Brown paper is Paper Trey Ink(Borrowed from Court)
Yummy gems on plate Imaginisce(also from Court)
Pink Crinkle Ribbon also from Court
Martha Stewart Chunky Glitter
Brown Ink
Oval cut from George at fit to length 3 inches
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps Good Eats

7 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this looks so yummy...I saw Court's sweet yummy card too! I bet you had so much fun! :) Hugs x

Angie said...

I love Cinnabon! Yummy card!

mamawcindy said...

Love your Yummy Card!!! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Lauren B. said...

This is too cute! I love the combination of the sentiment and little roll. Adorable!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Such a cute cinnamon roll!!

- Mel

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

pretty card. Love the sentiment :-)

HappyPlaceJen said...

It does look like a cinnamon roll! Such a cute card! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/designed card.