Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps SNEEK peek #4

Sneek #4 Scrappy Moms Stamps









Cricut Cartridge Stand & Salute
  • Liberty Bell Shape card designed on Gypsy
  • Size 4.63 x 11.41
  • Stars punched Su Star punch & Stand and Salute
  • Polka Dot Ribbon Michaels bow tied with Bow Easy
  • Bo Bunny Brown Dot 
  • Embossed with Tim Holtz Woodgrain folder
  • Metallic Paper Close to my Heart
  • Paper Trey Ink Flag Banner Die
Scrappy Moms stamps Let Freedom Ring Stamp Set
Sorry to be late with my Post, this is my first shape card in a while and I am rusty! Just couldn't get this card to come together last night...

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Adorable card!! I have something for you over on my blog! Go check it out!!

Ashley
http://myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

LOVE your card
Trish

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

That's so adorable! We thought the same thing using the bell, just in different ways! I love shaped cards!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Nice Liberty Bell! Looks like your shaped card came together nicely! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/