Friday, June 17, 2011

Sneek Peeks Scrappy Mom Stamps 2 NEW SETS Sneek #1

Two New Scrappy Moms Stamps Sets



Whoo Hoo! The Dynamic Duo of Mel and Tammy have done it again! TWO new Fabulous sets!
The first one Yankee Doodle Dandy is perfect for patriotic cards and scrapbook pages and also works perfectly for those cards for Operation Write Home


Scrappy Moms Special
 FREE SHIPPING from tomorrow (Fri 6/17) thru June 30th on all orders



Cricut Cartridge Stand & Salute
4th of July cut at 2
Star cut at 2.5 in red, blue & white then layered and mounted as shown
White Embossed fireworks(Retired DOTS)
Cuttlebug Stars Embossing Folder
Sentiment Scrappy Moms Stamps Yankee Doodle Dandy stamped in Not Quite Navy Ink
Corners rounded with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper




Tomorrow I am posting a card that I made in San Francisco on Thursday at My New Friend Courts Crafts cute little studio, she is sooo sweet and her little Yorkie Spoon.. I almost took her home with me!  I used Love You A Latte, the NEW Cricut Lite Cartridge!

12 comments:

bonnie said...

Fabulous card sweetie :) Hugs x

Sherrie K. said...

Great card!!! Love the new stamps! Excited to get them-just ordered them! Question for you, where do you get the little holder to put your card into??
Sherrie K
http://sherriscraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Laura said...

This is great! Love the firework stamp!

{{HUGS}}

scrappy critters said...

Love this card.. that embossing folder looks gorgeous! LOVE IT!

♥Tam

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! I love it!

Court said...

This card is even better in person! Photographing it doesn't do it justice! :) I had such a great time wth you yesterday! We definitely need to do that again! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

I love, love, love the embossed fireworks!!! Adorable card, Lezlye! :)

Renee said...

Super cute card! I'm all about the red white and blue!

PS I'm in Folsom now!

ChatterScene.com said...

Such a cute card:)


Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

Lauren B. said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the embossed fireworks!
TFS!

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

This is so cute! I like the fireworks!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Another great design! Nice card! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/