Monday, July 25, 2011

Amuse Studio Monday's

Amuse Studio Monday's


I have decided to feature stamping on Monday's, using mostly Amuse Studio Stamps. Most everything I use can be found on my website.(Top left hand corner of my blog)


Amuse Studio Sympathy Card
Sky Cardstock
White Embossing Powder
Loving Memories Stamp Set
Beautiful Botanicals Stamp Set
Ribbon Michael's Art and Craft
Lifestyle Crafts Diamond Embossing Folder
Sizzix Big Shot
Card measures 4.25 x 5.5

These are hard cards to make, unfortunately I needed to make one to send out ASAP. This is a re-created card, of a similar one I saw somewhere out there. If I remember where and the original designer I will post that information. Thanks for looking and hope you'll come back to see what else I create with these Awesome Stamps!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Lezlye, this is simply elegant! (Hey, that would be a great blog name heehee.)

Renee said...

Beautiful…love the simplicity and soft colors of this card.

Lori Comeau said...

Beautifully done.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Court said...

Very pretty!