Thursday, July 07, 2011

Dolphin Trainer Thank You Card

Vallarta Adventure's Dolphin Trainer Thank You




  • Cricut Cartridge Life's A Beach
  • Dolphin cut at 4.76h x 6.11w on gypsy
  • wave cut at 2.88 h x 11.58 w
  • Sentiments from Scrappy Moms stamps
  • Stampin Up Crystal Effects added for shiny dolphin skin, photo taken when wet. I'll snap dry on in the am..







I made this card to send to the Trainer's at the Dolphin Center. They made my 1st experience with Dolphins AMAZING! They not only taught us about the mammal, but we swam with them, touched them a complete interaction. They could sense your energy. We had two Dolphin's in our group Jashuy a female and Gandolf male. The Jashuy was actually the oldest and the head of the family.



Here is a picture of me with one of the dolphin's. I couldn't tell them apart from the picture, only when I was in the water with them.


If you have never done this, I recommend it wholeheartedly! If in Cabo or Puerto Vallarta I recommend Vallarta Adventures, this was our third excursion with them and they have never let us down!

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Oh my I love the picture of you with the Dolphin How fun was that? Your card is great I love how the dolphin looks shiny nice job. Thanks for sharing

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too cool! :)

bonnie said...

Oh what a cute pic of you...adorable card sweetie...how fun! :) Hugs x

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Love the card, love the shiny grey on the dolphin, very neat! I did a thing in the bahamas 16 years ago where you went in the water and got to pet the dolphins, I have always loved dolphins and it was such a neat experience. They are going to LOVE your card!!! -Sam :-)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - this card is awesome!! I love the picture of you with the dolphin - that is so incredible, isn't it?! :)

- Mel