Saturday, July 02, 2011

Erica's Room Design Team and Secret Picnic

Erica's Room Design Team and Secret Picnic

I had to edit this online onboard the Carnival Splendor .75 a minute!
Hope it all turns out right!

To start at the beggining go to Erica's Room




Next on the hop is..Mayra


Hi,
My name is Lezlye (pronounced LEZ LEE) I am married, to my high school sweetheart, we will celebrate 25 years June 28th. We have three children. 1 girl 21, two boys 18 & 17. I have a little Yorkie named Daizy Bell. We live at  the base of the beautiful El Dorado National Forest, on the way to Lake Tahoe.




I have always been a crafter, started Rubber Stamping in the eighties, did a little bit of scrapbooking in high school. I love all shades of Pink and Green. I have tried just about every craft you can think of, I dabble in cake making, jewelry, knitting and crocheting. Now going on 20 years of paper crafting!  I am currently on Two Design Teams  & Erica's Craft-room will be my Third!


My brain is always thinking of crafty things and ways to use my cricut and other provo craft products. I do something in my creative loft everyday. Wish I had more time for all the idea's. I even have a hard time shutting my brain off to go to sleep!I really enjoy meeting other paper crafter's that are as addicted as I am! I am a member of the cricut circle and have had the opportunity to attend a crop in Rocklin and meet some very Wonderful People! Stop by my blog to see what is next....


Currently I sell cards and things sometimes supplies on my Etsy site Createdbylezlye

In Honor of the Secret Picnic Wedding, I made a 1 page Wedding Layout.


You should have come from Kassidy
Cricut Cartridge Everyday Pop-Ups
Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges

  • Wedding dress cut at 4
  • Embossed with cuttlebug swiss dots
  • Embossed with sizzix heart scroll border
  • Wedding Rings cut at 3
  • Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart Glitter added to rings
  • pop dots for dimension
  • Cake cut at 2.75
  • Stickles added to green swag
  • Sentiment cut at 2Border strips are both punched Ek Success Large scallop w/ hole Stampin Up Scallop Punch
  • Postage Stamp Border cut at 9.2 on EE
  • Patterned Paper is from DCWV Sweet Stack





 Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little and thanks for stopping By Erica's Room!

53 comments:

Courtney Larson said...

Its gorgeous Lezlye. Hope you're enjoying your 25th anniversary celebration cruise!

JustMeJustina said...

Georgeous LO!! Congrats to 25 years!!!
Justina
www.justmycrafts.blogspot.com

HotPinkScrapper said...

congrats on 25 yrs :-) whoo hoo
thanks so much for sharing its all beautiful

bonnie said...

Oh this is so cute sweetie...gorgeous wedding layout! :) Hugs x

Bunnyfreak said...

Congrats on 25 years. Love the layout. Have a great cruise.

Anita Braddock said...

I loved your layouts very Beautiful thanks for sharing
abbraddock2msn.com

Charlotte Cornett said...

Awesome layout!!! Hope you are enjoying yourself!

Connie Layman said...

Talk about dedication to your team to edit on a cruise! Bless your heart! Congrats on your anniversary, have a good time! Your layout is gorgeous!

Brenda said...

beautiful layout!! love the embossing on the dress

Gaylynn said...

Super cute lo. Love it. Following.

Scrappin Dhilly said...

I love your layout, the colors are stunning as are all of the cuts! Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary!

Debbie - Olivia's Nana said...

Oh I love it!!
Debbie @
http://bugginattheseams.blogspot.com/

cema1cema said...

So beautiful!! Christina

Connie said...

Beautiful! Your blog is super cute!!

tremblayfam said...

Wow, so detailed! Love the wedding dress :)

Barbara said...

How cute!!!! I love your LO very much. Thank you for sharing.

Visit my blog: http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com/

my email: barbara@allthingsperuvian.com

PS, I'm a new follower!!

Connie Gail said...

25 years???? Dance the night away girl and have a wonderful cruise! Enjoyed your layout and attention to fine details. The wedding dress is beautiful! Thanks for sharing....:O)

Hugs,
Connie Gail

heatherhammen said...

very nice page! tfs!

Jen L said...

Conrats !!! Enjoy your cruise ... Loved your layout.

joydee1963 said...

Great layout! I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Angie said...

Hi Lezlye, I liked your layout - Very pretty.

Janeen said...

Your layout is gorgeous, love all the detail! Congrats on 25 years! :)

Cindi said...

Love the dress on the card. Pretty.

Sherry said...

Beautiful! Love the detail on the gown.
Sherry
slkrs@yahoo.com

Crafty and Green said...

Super Cute layout! Love it!!

Blessings,
Tina

Janet's Planet said...

enjoy the cruise! Janet Royer

Swanson Quality Services said...

Love it!

Kim
katipsord@juno.com
ktipsord@swansonqualityservices.com

gshrader said...

Gorgeous layout! The wedding dress looks great! I'm so glad I bought a cuttlebug last night so I can try things like this! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie said...

I love your layout! But wouldn't have paid 75 cents a minute to fix/change anything.

'Chelle said...

what a beautiful layout! I hope you are enjoying your anniversary cruise. Sorry you had to hop online and edit it at .75/minute. how frustrating :( It looks wonderful though!

jean said...

hope you are enjoying your cruise. love the layout

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Congrat's on 25 years <3 I love hearing when people have been married a long time!

Beautiful layout <3 the embossed dress so pretty :-)

-Sam :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

AJoy said...

Loved all the details!


April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

Very cute layout!!! Enjoy your cruise!!
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

Rosa said...

very pretty

WAM Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WAM Family said...

Such a great layout!!! TFS

Tiffany said...

Great layout. I love it!

Casey said...

oh I just love seeing how other people interpret a cartridge...enjoy your cruise! Tahoe is beautiful!

kathlee said...

Oh I am SOOOO JEALOUS! I want to cruise...next year!
Beautiful LO. TFS

Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

So love this lo. I love the embossing on the dress

Lynda said...

Beautiful layout! TFS

Lynda
rlhamm1 at gmail dot com
lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

Jana said...

Thanks so much for sharing, it's beautiful!

Val626 said...

Hope you are enjoying your cruise.

Ashley said...

Love the beautiful layout! Very elegant! Thank you for sharing!

Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
scrappinpinkpiglet(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamara said...

I love Blue!and white! together! This looked so good!!

Linda said...

OMG Lezlye! Love this LO - it's gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying your cruise and don't forget to post some pics! See you on FB at Erica's DT! Aloha, Linda

Ricki said...

Great LO, congrats on 25 yrs!


http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Karen S. said...

Gorgeous layout! I love all of the detail!

DIANA L. said...

IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY OF IT!Came out beautiful-- I am totally understand the mind going all the time- but I sleep like a baby. I shut it off and I'm ready to go the next day. It was great meeting you in Rocklin Hope that happens again.
http:dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Beautiful Layout! TFS

tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Suzys Crafts said...

Great job! Have fun on your cruise!

Creative Mine by Maria said...

wow...cute! Dry embossing makes everything pop!