Friday, July 22, 2011


Rachelle Larsen's Birthday Hop




Day 2





















Thank you for joining and helping me celebrate my birthday. Those who know me know I love many things but one thing I love the most is crafting. So I decided to host this fun celebration with some of the most talented crafters that I know.
I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for the "Grand Prize" you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment for each day of the blog hop and also become a follower at "Creations By Rachelle" and also like my page on Facebook =http://www.facebook.com/CreationsbyRachelle?ref=ts
Have fun and enjoy all the wonderful projects created by some wonderful talented friends.

If you have started on this blog you’re on the right track. You should have come here from Ashley http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/ If not, and just found this hop, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.

This hop runs from July 22-24th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY!
Tell your friends about the hop on your Facebook, Twitter, and link it here for an extra chance.








Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash for Pennants

Cardstock all Stampin Up
Stamps are By Amuse Studio
visit my online store to see more!
Prima Flowers
I rock tool
I rock crystals
Inks Stampin Up







That's it! Now on to Martha

Be sure to leave comments and 

become a follower to qualify for the Grand Prize!



It's My Birthday Blog Line Up


Shawnee-http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/        


Patricia- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/          



Deb-http://www.scrappingmamma.net/        










14 comments:

jjocarlson said...

Wow luv your color combo on this! Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Wow beautiful colors and Happy Birthday to you and many more!!!!!

Rachelle said...

I love the card Lezlye..
Thankyou for being part of the hop.
Rachelle

Amy E said...

Really nice card! I love all the colors together. Next year, I'm going to be getting cards with "49" on them...ugh!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

shersl84bed said...

Great card, colors are beautiful together.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

jennyplace2 said...

Such a bright and cheery card! TFS!

Cathie w said...

very cute project thanks for sharing your talnet

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo :) TFS

tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Anita Braddock said...

very cut card great job love the choices you made . thanks for the chance to win abbraddock@msn.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow, this is so very beautiful! I love the colors and so much detail! Happy to be a new follower!
lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

Mary D said...

Love your card and colors used.

Anniebee said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and papers you chose for it. TFS!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Great card, love the colors used. Happy Birthday.

Donna C.
goCricutgo (CC)

Judy said...

Love the card! I would just love to get a bday card with a 49 on it:-)
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com