Friday, July 22, 2011

Rachelle's Birthday Blog Hop











Rachelle Larsen's Birthday Hop



Thank you for joining and helping me celebrate my birthday. Those who know me know I love many things but one thing I love the most is crafting. So I decided to host this fun celebration with some of the most talented crafters that I know.
I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for the "Grand Prize" you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment for each day of the blog hop and also become a follower at "Creations By Rachelle" and also like my page on Facebook =http://www.facebook.com/CreationsbyRachelle?ref=ts
Have fun and enjoy all the wonderful projects created by some wonderful talented friends.

If you have started on this blog you’re on the right track. You should have come here from Ashley http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/ If not, and just found this hop, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.

This hop runs from July 22-24th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY!
Tell your friends about the hop on your Facebook, Twitter, and link it here for an extra chance.














Cricut Cartridge George and Basic shapes for the balloons
49 Candles and box cut from Cricut Cartridge Sweet Treats
I used mostly SCarps to make the car, box with number candles and the layout. I tried to coordinate all three items with the same color scheme. Sentiment stamp on the card is from 
www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com 
check them out they have some really great stamp sets!


That's it! Now on to Martha

Be sure to leave comments and 

become a follower to qualify for the Grand Prize!



It's My Birthday Blog Line Up


Shawnee-http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/        


Patricia- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/          



Deb-http://www.scrappingmamma.net/        











20 comments:

ScrappinT said...

I love your card, the colors that you used and the shapes are really neat.

Pendra said...

Your card was adorable... love the balloons! I am a follower and you can visit me anytime at: pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Pendra said...

I forgot to say Thanks for the Hop!!

Judy said...

Wow ... you are industrious! The card, the box, pages are all great and go together so well! I am a new follower and look forward to seeing all your projects. Tfs!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wow what a way to end the post. A wonderful layout and card. Everything goes so well together. I love it!

Cherie said...

Love your layout! I don't use my cricut enough and I need to. TFS!

Cherie
www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com
cherielz72@yahoo.com

Shawnee said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you coordinated everything!! Such great colors!! TFS

Creative Diva said...

Oh WOW! This is totally amazing. Great job. Glad to be on the hop with you.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

mjblahnik56 said...

Awesome project. I am a follower of your blog and on facebook.

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Amy E said...

Wow! Amazing project! I'm a follower.

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

This is FABULOUS!! So pretty! :)

- Mel

Shawnee said...

Thanks for joining us for day 2. I really love your wonderful projects!

jennyplace2 said...

Wonderful card. TFS!

Cathie w said...

very cute project thanks for sharing your talnet

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

shersl84bed said...

Great birthday set. Looks like a lot of fun.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Tiffany said...

I love your projects, especially the paper you chose! TFS

tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Anita Braddock said...

very cute layout great colors and iam sure she loved this. thanks for the chance to win, abbraddock@msn.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow! This is awesome, your work is amazing! Thank you so much!
lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

Mary D said...

Love your birthday theme projects. Already a follower Thanks for sharing

Anniebee said...

Wow! These are all great! I love every single thing in this set. Wonderful job!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com