Sunday, July 17, 2011

Scrappy Moms SNeek Peek #3 Happy Campers

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peek #3


Cricut Cartridge Father's Day
Car cut at 2.5
Patterned Paper is Basic Grey Oliver Collection
Zig Zags EK Success Border Punch
Oval's and Modern Label Punch Stampin Up
Grey Cardstock is Bazzill Basics
I used a white Gel pen to add accents on tires.
My Son needed a guy card with a car on it. This is what I came up with. Don't forget to visit scrappy Moms Stamps and the other designer's blogs for more inspiration using this stamp set.

5 comments:

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

So neat!! The details on the car are amazing, great job!!
Kristan

Jovan said...

Super great card!

bonnie said...

Super cool card sweetie...perfect with that sentiment! :) Hugs x

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I didn't think I would use this cart, but you are making me rethink it! great card!

Scrappy Mel said...

Love it!! What a great guy card - my neighbor would love it! He LIVES in his garage working on his project car! LOL :)