Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge Nifty Fifties/Campin Critters

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge
Day two Campin' Critters

Cricut Cartridge Campin Critters
Moose cut at 3.75
Trees cut at 2
Sun from Doodlecharms cut at 1
Frame from Pooh and Friends 4.5
Ek Oval Punch for sentiment
Green pattern Paper is Stampin Up
Card size is 5.25 x 5.25
Sentiment Scrappy Moms Happy Campers
I used my copics on the moose for definition. Still mastering this technique.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Court said...

Very sweet card!!! I love it!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So adorable! I love how the scene is in a frame!! :)

- Mel

June Houck said...

Terrific! I love critter cards; you rocked this :)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

very cute card! :-)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Lezlye!!! how cute is this card!!! I LOVE the framed scene...CUUUUUTE!!!

hugs,
Sarah