Saturday, August 06, 2011

Erica's My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cartridge Hop

My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cartridge Hop



Hi , Welcome to My cricut craft room's 100 cartridge blog hop. You should have arrived here from 
Lucinda's  Blog 
 If you have reached my blog 1st and want to start at the beginning you can go here















Cricut Cartridge Sweet Shop
Cupcake cut at 3
I Scored the wrapper portion at all "v"
Card base is de-bossed with Quickutz folder
Image is inked with colorbox chalk ink
Crystal Effects from Stampin UP on cherry
Gelly Roll starburst pen around cupcake frosting.
Marvy Scallop and circle punches
Sentiment is scrappy Moms stamps.
Bling Hero Arts









Love You a Latte
Home Decor Item
Base is a 7 1/8 x 5 1/8
Frame From Ikea
Coffee Break cut on gypsy at 3.75 H
Coffee Mug cut at 2 H
Cardstock is Double sided American Crafts
Brown on one side and stripe pattern on the other. Swirl background stamp is CTMH stamped in Whisper White Craft ink.
White Gel pen accents to words








Now on to the next blog in the Hop












Blog Roll



18 comments:

Connie Layman said...

I haven't 'met' a card you've made that I haven't 'liked' yet! You are an inspiration!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Wow!! I was trying to add to follow your work, but I can't seem to find it!Hmmm...I'll keep trying, but your work is beautiful! TFS

KAT said...

how sweet is this...love it...i can't wait to get this cart...

smyiow said...

Awesome work, thanks for sharing.

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Great projects!! :) Love the cupcake!!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Courtney Larson said...

Fabulous job as usual. Loved both your projects. Wish I had a big fat cupcake right about now and a cup of coffee...lol

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love both of your projects, TFS
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dot com

Anita Braddock said...

very cute thanks for sharing and for the chance to win
abbraddock@msn.com

Kris Dietz said...

You always have such great projects. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love them both! :) {{{ HUGS }}}

{PaperCrafterAnonymous} said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the frame too! FANTASTIC! Projects! BeautifuL!

Pendra said...

WOW... love your projects, I just won a Cricut, can't wait to get it and start wonderful projects like these!
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Connie Gail said...

I never met a cupcake that I didn't like either! lol! I like your style and will be back to check out your other creations. Love you cupcake cake design!

Suzys Crafts said...

You always do fabulous work! Absolutely love the cupcake!

gshrader said...

Wow these are beautiful! Love the cupcake and the coffee picture looks great! Thanks for sharing!

the purple muse said...

Ooooo.. I need that sign!:-) See, it's 11 pm and I'm finally getting to hopping. TFS! So excited to be on the team with you!

~Tammy S

Creative Craft Corner said...

Finally catching up on the blog hop after being away all weekend...love your projects as always!! Great job!

Tanya said...

Love your projects for the hop! The cupcake card is just adorable, love the banner and the sentiment mat along the side..cute! And, I love the framed coffee break sign! I am new to the DT and I'm trying to learn all the DT members, look forward to working with you. I just became a follower and look forward to many visits!
http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/