Saturday, August 27, 2011

More MFT Stamps


Friends for Life!



Stamp MFTSTAMPS.com
Cardstock and patterned paper Stampin Up
Oval's Nesabilities
Rosette Sizzix Tim Holtz die
Setiment is Paper trey ink
Ribbon is Seam binding white

I am in love with Coloring! The topic markers are so much fun!
Working on some projects for the upcoming week and weekend and trying to get ready for my 4 day Scrap Getaway in Lake Tahoe for my Birthday.. Anyone who would love to send me a hand made card to soften the blow will be put into a drawing for a grab bag of craft goodies!
My address can be found in the contact portion of my blog!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Such a little cutie pie! These are some of my favorite stamps! I even recognize the paper and I believe I have some! Always a pleasure to look at your blog :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card:) I LOVE the sentiment. TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

What a cutie!! So adorable, love the soft colors... When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com

Celeste said...

your card is sooo cute. I love it.
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com