Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday Card Green Tangerines


Cricut Holiday Cakes Font cut at 1 inch and welded on my gypsy!
Paper is Simple Stories Happy Day
Bazzill Dot Cardstock Lovin it!
Pennants hand traced and cut, but you could do this on your cricut too!
Tim Holtz distress in with Sponge applicator.
Sew Easy tool used to make holes to sew.


Embellished make n take from Green Tangerines.

P.s If you find yourself at Green Tangerines, don't forget to go to the back of the store to look and pick two layouts to vote for the design team. I have one there, they are numbered no names...mine has a number that some may consider unlucky, but hoping it's lucky for me.. If you are a regular follower you might have seen my entry??

 Be back later today with something new!



3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute. I am ready to make some more birthday cards!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

June Houck said...

I love this, Lezlye! Great banner, nice guy colors…terrific b-day card :)

Sherrie K. said...

Great card, like the colors and the cute embellishments:) Love the banner too:)

Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com