Moxie Fab Challenge
It's Tuesday Trigger time! Load up your approaches to this moxie fab Trigger following these fun-tastic deets:
- Create a paper crafted project that is inspired by this week’s Trigger and post it to your blog by Sunday, September 18.(It's a two-weeker!)
- Then, click on the title of your blog post, copy the URL at the top, and link it using Mr. Linky below.
- Please show the Trigger on your blog and link back to the Tuesday Trigger to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Please include a statement as to how and why you were inspired as sometimes it isn't easy to tell. :)
- If you don't have a blog, post your project to this flickr groupand link it to Mr. Linky as soon as you've grabbed the URL.
Congrats to this week's Trigger Targets who posted their interpretations to last week's Trigger, Nice and Neutral! Make sure you check out their projects and leave them some love on their blogs!
My take on it:
Cricut Cartridge Paper Lace
Celebrate lace cut at 4 inches
Cricut Cartridge CTMH Art Philosophy
Flowers cut at 2,3,3.5
Leave are a sizzles die
Lace is Hero Arts Hero Hues Ribbon
Blue cardstock is Amuse Studio
Green Cardstock Bazzill Bling
White is Amuse Studio
I went with the color combo and the flowers. Love these colors together!
Enjoy! Give Moxie Fab a try it's fun!