Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room-Scrapbook Saturday's

My Cricut Craft Room - Scrapbook Saturday's


 I am actually scrapping too!

Welcome to my blog, today's post is for 
Please take a look there for other layouts and for some great deals take a look in Erica's Store!

Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook
Papers are American Crafts
Black Felt Under the Cabo Title
This is a very Busy Layout for me, I usually scrap much more clean layouts. You can tell this is out of my Comfort zone.. But I am always willing to try something new!

5 comments:

Jenny R said...

Great LO...looks like you and your hubby had a fabulous 25th anniversary!

Shelly Lynn said...

Fabulous layout! I don't think it's to busy at all! I love the strip of paper in the center! Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us! Oh and Congrats on your 25yr. Anniversary! :)

Connie Layman said...

I've been waiting for these great layouts of your anniversary trip! Awesome job!

Crafty and Green said...

Nice Job!! Really fun LO!

Many Blessings,
Tina

KAT said...

actually i love the busy'ness' of this layout. it brings to attention what the photos are all about. great job!