Sunday, October 09, 2011

Card for a Little Boy

Card For A Little Boy


Feel The Love Project

Cricut Lite Cartridge Beep Beep
Helicopter cut at 3.25
Cardstock is DCWV and Bazzill
Pattern is TCP Studio's
purchased at LSS.
Scrappy Moms Stamp set
If you would like to participate in this card drive go to this link to Madison's Blog to find out where to send your card!
http://funkycards.blogspot.com/search/label/I%20Feel%20The%20Love





Blog Candy Winner from teaser...


9 
Barb A. said...
Joys of the Season cartridge was used. Very nice card. Thanks for the opportunity to win. Enjoy all your work.


Contact me with you mailing information! Congrats!!

4 comments:

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

Barb A. said...

Thanks ever so much for drawing my name! I am having a hard time believing that I actually won something. Thanks again.

Tanya said...

What a cute, cute card! I just ordered Beep Beep and look forward to making things for my grandsons with it. This helicopter is adorable! Fun, fun card for a special little boy...he and his mommy are gonna love it!

Sherrie K. said...

SO CUTE!! Love the paper and the helicopter cut. TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com