Monday, October 24, 2011

Exploring Cricut Challenge #2 Celebrations pg. 111 Candy

Exploring Cricut Challenge #2 Celebrations Cartridge Pg. 111 Candy



Exploring Cricut


Cricut Cartridge Celebrations
Candy Cut on Page 111
Candy cut on my gypsy so that I could hide portions of the cut and fit quite a few on one page. Cut at Various sizes, 7, 5, 3, 2
The patterned paper is My Minds Eye Quite Contrary the I purchased at the Expo 4 for $1!
White strip is punch with Martha Stewart Icicle border punch and glittered with Martha Tinsel Glitter. I also glittered the peppermints with Tinsel, Ultra fine and Coarse Glitter. The Santa was cut using the Alphalicious font cut at 2.

These pictures were taken two different years so I noted that at the top left of the layout. I hope you enjoy and will join us over at 

8 comments:

Connie Layman said...

Beautiful layout! Love it!

Diane said...

I love your layout Lezlye and will snag this idea for sure!

Sherry said...

Lezlye,
You did a great job in this LO. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Sherry

Leah said...

Such a beautiful layout. The papers are great and I love the glittery icicles!

Crafty hugs,
Leah

paperholicCol said...

What a gorgeous layout!

Sharon said...

This is great!!! Love all the candies. That icicle border punch is great.

Emily said...

Love your page Lezlye, especially the icicle!

Saints Rule! said...

You rocked this one Lezlye! I love your choice of colors and your lo is divine! Beautifully done!