Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!


Cricut Cartridge Best of Pixar
Mike Wizowski cut at 2.5
a bit small, but worked well with this scrap of Martha Stewart Paper I had laying around.
It has been a crazy week weekend.
Wan't feeling that great, excite dot go scrapping but it got tarnished by me dropping my cell phone in the toilet! Never put your phone in your back pocket , then run to use the restroom. I was sick to my stomach! 

Hoping for a better week, starting with Halloween and picking my Daughter up from the airport tonight!
Thanks to all my supportive followers. :)


2 comments:

Janis said...

Oh my gosh. I hope you feel better really soon. Love your sentiment - I can't believe my EYE. Cracks me up! You are so creative.
Hugs! :) Janis
Janis@slowar.com
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

Anna Bee said...

Wow that is such a cute card, if all the characters on that cartridge are that cute, I might have to get that cartridge soon.
p.s. I'm your newest follower:)