Friday, October 28, 2011

My Halloween Cards- 2011

Happy Halloween- 2011





No Cricut Here
SHOCKING!!!
At the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo
I purchased a few Tim Holtz Dies.
The house and the tree are cut from Mat Board. I purchased a large sheet from Hobby Lobby(one just opened 25 minutes from me!) Had them make two cuts so that I could get it into my heavy duty paper trimmer. Then I cut them down so they would fit through my big shot machine.
Papers are K and Company Halloween 12 x 12 stack and Recollections midnight magic.


Then I decided to try another version printing paper from my Cricut Imagine Machine using the Teresa Collins Black and White Patterns Cartridge. Here is the result......
This card is 6 x6
I really love the printed black and white paper from my Imagine!
Now who do I send these cards to??




Leave a comment and I will draw a random winner for one of my spooky cards!

5 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh so cute, Lezlye!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Lezlye...these are awesome!!!I have got to use my imagine more!!Thanks for a chance:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - I LOVE them! I really need to give sillouettes a try! :D

- Mel

Crystal said...

Great cards, love all of the variations of haunted houses!

Court said...

I LOVE the Theresa Collins ones! Gorgeous!