Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scrappin In Folsom Today!! Hampton Inn- halloween banner

Scrappin Today in Folsom at the Hampton Inn



Stop by and say "Hi" if your in the area!

Cricut Happy Haunting Cartridge
Witch Shoe cut at 6.0
Punched holes  si that I could lace the ribbon.
Letters cut from Font on Happy Hauntings at 1.5
I punched holes in shoes and added eyelets for stability of the ribbon.


Just a Quick Banner to Put Up for Halloween!
Hopefully I can get some scrappin done and a start on my Christmas Cards too!




5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Wow love this banner and what a fabulous job you did on it!!!!!!Excellent idea and excellent work!!!!!!

fAirYsWorKsHoP said...

Stunning!!!

Court said...

Love it! I made a card with that cut a few weeks ago, but it doesn't go live until the 31st.

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness...that is just too, too cute! I love that shoe and it looks awesome as a banner...love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Love your shoe banner:) Super cute and festive!
Sherrie k
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com