Friday, October 07, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peeks.... 2 New Sets!

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peeks

2 NEW SETS!

I don't know how Mel and Tammy keep making these GREAT Stamp Sets! Be sure to check out all the designers blogs (I have links on my side bar) and stop by the scrappy moms blog
they have a Special

We are also having a FREE SHIPPING special from today - 10/7 through Sunday, 10/16!!












Cricut Cartridge Winter Woodland
Skate cut at 2.48 on Gypsy
Cardstock is Stampin Up
Pattern Paper Stampin Up
Ek Border punch
Stampin Up Scallop Border & oval punches
Ribbion is Celebrate it Michael's
Circle cut with Spellbinders Nestability
Circle is misted with Patina Glimmer Mist By Tattered Angels
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps A Holiday to Remember

9 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful!!! The colors are so perfect and wintery!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

LOVE IT! Thoses skates are so pretty - great card! :D

- Mel

bonnie said...

Oh I love this sweetie.....skates always remind me of Christmas! ;)Hugs x

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOO pretty!!! I love those skates and have never cut them out!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Ticketgoddess said...

You make such beautiful cards!!! Love the skates!! Hope all is well and you are crafting your heart out!! Take care...Bev

Ticketgoddess said...

You make such beautiful cards!!! Love the skates!! Hope all is well and you are crafting your heart out!! Take care...Bev

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye, your card is so pretty! I love the colors!

scrappy critters said...

Oh these skates bring back so many memories for me!!! So perfect for this sentiment!!! I love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Super pretty card Lezlye! I love the colors:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com