Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge





The Cartridge to use is Doodlecharms!

If you know anything about me if if you've been following for a while, I LOVE Snowmen!! That is my Theme for my Christmas Tree. So this is what I made for the Challenge over at 

Before
Cricut Cartridge Doodlecharms
Snowmen cut from Border Function Key
Size 4.69 x 2.25 on gypsy
Small Hats from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 3.24
Lg Hat fro Sizzix Die
Arms from Gypsy Wanderings  cut at 2.0
Peachy Keen Faces Wide eyed Kids
(just eyes)





After






I added white gel pen accents to hat and sentiment and grey topic shading to snowmen.

I used my Kiwi Lane Card sentiment templates for the snow glittered paper.
Blue cardstock embossed with cuttlebug folder by Provo Craft Snowflakes
Snowmen and top layer of snow mounted with foam squares.
I added Bling red buttons and Amuse Studio Candy for mouth's
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps  A holiday to Remember
Now head on over to scrappy moms stamps and play along!!

5 comments:

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable trio of snowman! Love it!
♥Tammy

Sharon said...

They are just adorable!! :)

Court said...

VERY fun!!!

June Houck said...

This is SNOW cute!

Live Love and Scrap said...

SUPER cute!!! I love your snow layers! I also loved how you used the border function, I never know quite what to do with those =)

hugs,
Sarah