Saturday, November 12, 2011

Erica's Craft Room- Scrapbook Saturday

Erica's Craft Room- Scrapbook Saturday
Cricut Paper Lace ( Font)
Isn't that font gorgeous!
I love Hydrangea's so I wanted to showcase my favorite flower for my family to see. Just noticed I misspelled the flowers name on my layout..I will have to change that!
Patterned Papers is K and Company
I cut circles in coordinating colors and added around the layout.


I hope you  enjoy! Don't forget to head over to 
www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
to see all the other layouts!

9 comments:

magicwanda said...

What a great blog Lezlye...
Love the layout looks like you have a multi colored Hydrangea, I love them they are sooo pretty.
The colors you used for the layout are judt perfect!

Jenny R said...

I love Hydrangeas! This LO is so pretty...TFS!

Josie0602 said...

I love creating layouts of my flowers and think your layout is fantastic. Now I think I need to get Paper Lace. I didnt know it had a font and I love it!
Tracy

tgclifton said...

Very pretty!!!

lindaplus3 said...

i love your layout and yes.. love the font :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Liz said...

love the layout and the flower!!!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

love the LO the colors are gorgeous
upnurse at aol dot com

DebbyP said...

I think hydraginas are such a happy flower and that's what I feel when looking at your layout. Love the colors and yes the Paper Lace font is beautiful. TFS
TTFN. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

{PaperCrafterAnonymous} said...

Great layout i love the colors and the flowers are beautiful