Monday, November 07, 2011

Exploring Cricut Challenge Leaves and Acorn's

Exploring Cricut Challenge Leaves and Acorns


Exploring Cricut



Join us for the challenge at www.exploringcricut.blogspot.com

Use and Acorn and some leaves add your link for a chance to win!









Cricut Mickey & Friends
Cricut Disney Classic's
Acorn Icon Shadow cut at 5.5 DC
Leaf cut on CCR 2.5 x 2.6
Brown Paper Trimmed with Ek Border Punch
Natural shape cut from my E2 stock images on the machine.
I also used a sizzix cuttlebug folder on the acorn tops.
Thanks for Stopping By!

4 comments:

Court said...

Very sweet! I love the stitching around the leaves!

Diane said...

Love your card and the dimension on it is great!

Leah said...

Great card! Awesome colors.

Crafty hugs,
Leah

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Acorn card. I'm a Disney fan and immediately thought of Chip & Dale when I saw this wonderful Acorn card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoineyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com