Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy ThanksGiving!

Happy ThanksGiving!



Tim Holtz Inspired Nameplates for my Holiday Table..Need to get to bed now.. Have some serious cooking and things to do in the am!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Followers and their Families ! My friends and family too! I cherish you all and love sharing what I love to do!

Scrappy Moms Sale

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We hope you and your family and friends are having a very safe and happy holiday! :D

We will be having a Black Friday free shipping special starting tonight (Nov 24) at Midnight thru Midnight tomorrow (Nov 25)!

Thank you so much for stopping by, now go take a nap after all that Turkey! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

4 comments:

bonnie said...

Feels like so long that I've been MIA...feels great to leave some love again! Happy Thankgiving sweetie....these are gorgeous! ;) Hugs x

Sharon said...

WOW! These are fabulous!! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Shawnee said...

Beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Tanya said...

So, so cute...leave it to Tim Holtz! Those are really just cute as can be. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!