Friday, November 18, 2011

Kiwi Lane Templates Review

Kiwi Lane Template Review


Kiwi Lane Designs




Kiwi Lane sent me a few of the designer templates to use and give my honest opinion/review of their product.


Templates I used were as follows:
Spook Ally 12 inch templates
Adventure Templates
Tiny Shapes
Tiny Sweetheart
Wildflower
Sentiments
They come packaged nicely in clear bags with eyelets in each template and a ring to store each collection on, the are labeled as well so you know which templates you are using. (handy if you have a blog, submit to magazines etc.) They are very sturdy and slightly opaque so you can see through them so you know exactly what part of the pattern papers you are getting into your design.


I made a two page Layout with them and some standard sized cards. These templates make it really easy to frame your Pictures when Scrapbooking. They also allow you to envision what the outcome will be with layering you papers. I found that they allowed me to utilize my papers well and by using two together to only have to make one scissor cut on the borders. I think I love the borders for the scrapbook pages and cards the best. However the Sweetheart Wildflower and Adventure ones work really well with them!


Here are my creations for you to see:








I would recommend these templates for the Beginning to Advanced Scrapbooker. They are portable to take to crops and it made it easier for me to mix patterned papers!
Check them out here at www.kiwilane.com


They have a gallery there as well as a great video that shows how to use their templates.









1 comment:

Kristy said...

I LOVE Kiwi Lane templates and the ladies over there are the best! ;)
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com