Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge From My Kitchen

Terrific Tuesday CHallenge
Scrappy Moms Stamps



Cricut Cartridge From My Kitchen
Cricut Imagine Mr. Frosty Patterned Paper
Cookies and word cut from my kitchen.
Bracket cut from Art Philosophy
I arranged all pieces on my Mat in Cricut Craft Room online and cut with my Expression.
Sentiment Stamp Is Scrappy Moms Stamps


Come join us at 
www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com

for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable layout! I love the little gingerbread man. I gotta get in the Cricut room and play a bit. I hear it is fantastic. Hopefully, after next wk things will slow down a bit. Thanks for sharing-your layout is awesome! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Lezlye!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Suzys Crafts said...

What a beautiful layout!