Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge

Terrific Tuesday Challenge
Scrappy Moms Stamps





Make a 3-d Item and include twine or a button.




Thinking of Thanksgiving and Pumpkin Pie!



Cricut Tags Bags Boxes and More
Large pie piece in background is from Sweet Tooth Boxes
I updated my Gypsy and then it wouldn't work with my E2! Ugh. Found a file I had downloaded from a Cricut message board user, I think her name was Anita. Totally bailed me out. I like the size of the Tags, bags, boxes cartridge better than sweet tooth. It has Taller sides.
Tag was cut with a sizzix die by Tim Holtz.
Crinkle Ribbon from Kristin Swain on the circle Design Team.


Don't forget to play along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps.
www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com


4 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

fabulous!

scrappy critters said...

Sooo adorable Lezyle! Love the buttons on the pumpkin pie..

♥Tammy

Court said...

YEAH for Kris Swain's crinkled ribbon! And super cute project! I didn't realize there was a cake box on tags, bags, boxes, and more.

I think I might actually get a chance to scrap today. I"ll see if you're online later. :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I cant wait to have a slice of pumpkin pie!!!!! I have issues with my Gypsy working with my E2 =( Sometimes it cuts right and sometimes it doesnt!!!

hugs,
Sarah