Thursday, December 01, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Tags with Tim Holtz

12 Days of Christmas with Tim Holtz












I have been admiring these tags for a few years now. I decided to give a good ole college try to see what I could do. 

Check out his post here














And try to do one yourself! 
I used Cricut Blackletter font to spell noel, cut out of chipboard and the applied flower soft, not sure I am loving that. I had bought the pinecone die at the Sac Scrap Expo.Punches a few more fronds and holly leaves.  My tag is debased/ used the wrong side of the folder. Cuttlebug snowflake folder, Paper Trey Ink Banner die. Stampin Up Hat pin and Baubles


Hope you enjoy my version!



3 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love your take.

Live Love and Scrap said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love all the fun little details!!! I dont think I could ever attempt his tags...you did a WONDERFUL JOB!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Margie said...

Your tag turned out quite beautiful!