Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards






Snowman Family
Cricut Cartridge Tis The Season CM
Snowman cut at 3 and 2
Red Santa Hats cut at 1.75 and 2.0
I made 10 like this, that's a lot of snowpoeple to cut out and piece! So I went to my second design (which sell had a lot of piecing to do)
Cricut Cartridge Winter Frolic
Snowman cut at 3.75
Trees cut at 2.5
Hand cut snow hill and embossed with cuttlebug
Trees are also embossed.
Sentiments on both cards are from www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com


8 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

These cards are super cute!

Bunnyfreak said...

I think you should apply.

Michelle said...

it would be awesome to see someone I know on one of those shows! I say go for it!!! lol

cute Christmas cards ♥
scrappinwithmybug

Barb A. said...

I think you should apply IF that is what you want to do and IF you have the time. I think you are super talented tho!

Tracy said...

Your cards are so cute :)

kim.scrapper said...

These cards are so cute!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cute cards Lezlye!

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh these are way too cure...love the snowman family one...adorable! :) Hugs x