Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cricut Magazine November- Published Layout and Card



Scroll Down one post for Cardz TV Cricut Cardz Challenge


Cricut Magazine November Issue
Published Layout and Card
Pages 73 &74



My 1st Time Published in Cricut Magazine.
November Issue. Finally able to share these on my blog. All the details are in the magazine for all of the cuts. Their photo's are better too, with props and all. It really is a great magazine a subscription is the best way to go it brings down the cost per issue. Look for more of my creations in upcoming issues.

Hope to be back later today with something new, trying to finish up my Christmas Cards so that I can get them mailed!



6 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay Lezlye! Congrats on being published with your wonderful layout and card...that's just awesome!

girlia said...

Really pretty

Jovan said...

OMG...that is so AWESOME! CONGRATS! I love the card and that super cool layout!

Tammy E. said...

Congrats! You should be proud! Great card and layout!

Pat N. said...

That is really cool! Congratulations on being published. Very nice card and layout.--Pat N.

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Congratulations, I saw your projects in the November issue, several California girls were in that issue. Very exciting, my first submission was just accepted so I know how exciting it is. Love all of your projects and creations!

www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com