Saturday, December 03, 2011

December 3rd- I'm Cropping Again...

Cropping Again....Actually Hoping to get all my Christmas Cards Done!




This was last years card... It's going to be pretty hard to top this one! You'll have to stay tuned to see what I come up with. This one is all spellbinders  and heartfelt Creations with the exception of the Top Note Die from Stampin Up!
Enjoy! I will be thinking of you while I am Creating All Day!

Come back tomorrow for the 100 Cartridge Blog Hop with Erica's Craft Room.


4 comments:

June Houck said...

Beautiful, Lezlye! Enjoy your crop...I hope you get lots accomplished :)

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Very pretty, Lezlye!!

Hugs!

Georgiana said...

Can't wait to see this year's card.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Court said...

Good luck on this year's! :)