Thursday, December 22, 2011

Exploring Cricut Blog Day- My Farewell Gift Box

Exploring Cricut Blog Day- My Farewell Gift Box





Cricut Cartridge Sweet Tooth Boxes
Box Bottom cut at 10.5
Box Top Cut at 10.5
Tree Gift Tag made from Winter Frolic
Patterned Paper is DCWV Christmas Stack
This box was very easy and quick to make. Perfect for this time of year when you might need a extra box! I am sorry to say that this will be my last post for Exploring Cricut as a regular designer. I will still be crafting, just cutting back on full time  DT commitments.
Don't forget to check out www.exploringcricut.blogspot.com 
for Bi-weekly Challenges!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I just love your little box!! The tree tag is just great!! :)

marlene said...

Hi
Your little box is perfect for a lot of xmas gifts
loved it.
marlene