Monday, December 12, 2011

Today was busy.. X-mas Box Class and Cake Pops!

Christmas Box and Cake Pops!

I'm pooped!





Women's Craft Group
Boxes from Art Philosophy
They chose their papers and what they wanted to embellish their boxes, from anything in my loft! So you could say I had a play day today. I did the cutting with the cricut machine and instructed them how to put it together.


Then when I finished that I had to help my son get 40 santa Hat Cake pops done for his work party. HE baked all day yesterday. Andes mint Brownies, Peppermint Bark and the cake  for the cake pops. Then we frosted and glittered and bagged them today for his party at 4! I am still waiting to hear how they were received  :)

I hope to be working on paper designs tonight, but I am already yawning!

3 comments:

Becca said...

This is so fun looking! and ohhh my andes brownies? mmmm mmmm.. now I need to go find those! Very interesting and I wonder how it went too!! Cant wait to hear how they liked them.

June Houck said...

Those cake pops look WONDERFUL!!!!

bonnie said...

OMG girly they are so pretty! ;) Hugs x