Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yumm... German Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Cream cheese frosting!

German Chocolate Cupcakes-Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting




Gosh , I love to bake! Now if I could just Not Eat them too! My Daughter came home for the Holiday's and her Birthday was on the 14th so I made these Cupcakes for her!

SO much fun! If your close and want one come on by! It will save me some calories!

Winter Frolic was used to cut the snowmen out and glue to toothpicks.

Hope your all ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

Doris P. said...

I too LOVE using toothpicks and personalizing on cupcakes!! cute and what a yummy treat!! parkernana5@cox.net

ScrappyRae10 said...

OH WOW!!! These look amazing. Love the snowman on top...super cute!

Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog) said...

OMGosh these sound fantastic!!! How adorable with the snowmen too! I am sure they were a hit!

Merry Christmas!
Nadia