Friday, January 27, 2012

Boys Valentine Boxes

Boys Valentine Boxes


I apologize for the bad photo, took it late tonight in a hurry so this would post tomorrow, since I am on my way to CHA!! I am so excited to meet up with everyone.

I used my Cameo and SVG flies from Lettering Delights. I printed them first on cardstock then set it through my cameo to cut! How easy is that! I wanted the boxes to have a boy feel so I used the Frogs from the Frogs and Kisses file. Have a Great Weekend! If I get a chance I will post while I'm away. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Luanne said...

Lovely boxes! thanks for sharing and enjoy your time during the CHA

Linda said...

Oh my these boxes are way too adorable!!!!! Way to go on a wonderful project!!!!!!

Trisha said...

Great inspiration. I needed some ideas for boys. Everything seems just too sweet.

L.B. said...

Super cute!

Tracy said...

Awww these are so cute. Love the little froggys.
Have fun at CHA :)

Celeste said...

awwww these are toooo cute
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

JustYolie said...

They turned out great!! Enjoy CHA!