Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cardz Tv- Cricut Cardz Challenge #100 Summer in Jan

Cardz Tv- Cricut Cardz Challenge #100 Summer in January

Welcome to my blog and Cricut Cardz Challenge!
This is number 100 can you believe it? We were asked to make  a summer themed card any colors any cartridge! This is what I came up with I hope that you will play along with us at www.cardztv.blogspot.com

I wanted to make a scene so I designed this card on my gypsy. I started with the frame from accent essentials at 4.0 Then I sized the other elements Chair and umbrella from Life's a Beach and the sun from create a critter, using a peachy keen face. The waves at the bottom were punched strips using my fiskars wave punch. I added some lemon drop twine from the Twinery and a Button from Amuse studio. Sentiment is Scrappy Moms stamp set sun kissed.

Cardstock is Stampin Up, Coordinations, pattern on umbrella MME Fine and Dandy.
Thanks for stopping By!

6 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

I just love everything about this card! Great Job!

JennyKozar said...

Adorable! I cannot wait for the sunshine.

Tanya said...

What a fun, summery card! I love the bright, happy colors and the fun summer time scene you have set...adorable little sunshine! Great card Lezlye!

Jennifer said...

Wowsa! I love your card! I just want to get in that chair with my swimsuit and a towel and soak up some rays! It is just perfect! Jennifer DT

Jovan said...

Lovely card!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Love your card, makes me long for summer to come back :-)