Monday, January 16, 2012






LOVE- Jan Card Kit Card



Lezlye here  from Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations, Happy Martin Luther King Day, hopefully this means some of you are getting and extra day off to craft! I just had to order this month's card kit from SHop Pumpkin Spice as soon as I saw it! Beautiful Papers Love Me from My Minds Eye, Twine, Buttons, Doilies and so much more! This is one of many cards I will be making with this kit!
Everything here is from the kit except the touch or red coordinations cardstock that I trimmed with a fishers border punch.

Oh, I tried something different with my photo by using a filter of sorts to give it and antique look. Here is a regular photo too.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today, be sure and check out the shop at www.shoppumpkinspice.com












http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com/2012-january-fun-love-card-kit.html

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Love the doily.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Court said...

Darling! I need to head to the post office box! I think my January Kit is there! :)

aremus said...

I love your card!!

amanda