Monday, January 09, 2012

A Scrapbook Page For Coltyn! My Design Day at Shop Pumpkin Spice.


A Scrapbook Layout for Coltyn




 I'm so excited today because this is my first official blog post for Shop Pumpkin Spice!


I am also excited because my brother is finally a Father! So, I get to be the doting Auntie! That is why I chose to  make a Scrapbook Layout, in anticipation of all the photo's that I will be taking of Coltyn. I  used some lovely papers  from My Minds Eye.





Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes for Circles
Cricut Cartridge A Child's Year for Stars
My Minds Eye Papers  Fine and Dandy
Tickeled Pink "Radient"
True Blue "Pleasant"
Tickled Pink "Adorned"
Papers can be found here
Coordinations Cardstock- here
Cardstock here
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms
Ink here

This is my go-to layout when I want to use a mixture of patterned papers. You cant add as much or as little to the page as you like and it always looks good! Thanks for stopping by  the blog today, check out the card kit it's new, ( hope there's some left) . If you have't heard of Shop Pumpkin Spice you need to go take a look! Her Prices are incredible! If you are a My Pink Stamper Fan she carries her stamps at a reduced price too. What's new for 2012 is Kits! The first one is only $15! WOW What a deal. Go check it out some great product for Valentine Cards. Be watching the blog too, designer June should be posting what she makes with the kit!

Have a great Day!
Thank you for Supporting Shop Pumpkin Spice! Glad to be on this team of very talented designers!

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Awwww so cute sweetie! ;) Hugs x

Denine said...

Fantastic Layout Lezlye!

Tracy said...

Congrats to your brother :)
Your layout is so cute :)