Monday, January 23, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice Day- Valentine

Shop Pumpkin Spice Day- Valentine


Playing around with the Jan Card Kit from Shop Pumpkin Spice today. I created this card using papers from the MME Love Me 6x6 pad and ticket, twill, doily and button from the card kit. The sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps, Rosette made using Tim Holtz sizzix die.

I am so sorry to report that the Jan Card Kit has been sold out. However I do believe you can get 12 x 12 papers in this line.
So make this a reminder , get the kit first thing when it's released as they go fast!

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Saundra said...

So pretty! I love the doily and rosette. I'm so glad I got my kit! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

DIANA L. said...

This is beautiful Lezlye. I love the rosettes. What a great card kit.
Thanks for your inspiration.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Court said...

darling!

bonnie said...

Beautiful card sweetie....love the sweet rosette ;) Hugs x

Tanya said...

Beautiful! Love the rosette and the doily, so pretty!

Hrvatica said...

Beautiful card. The rosette and doily are perfect.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye I love your card! it's so pretty!