Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps

Terrific Tuesday Challenge at 
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Use the Rock Princess Cartridge



Cricut Cartridge Rock Princess
Heart cut at 4 on pink Glitter paper. I cut it twines to make sure it cut through. (glitter paper is thicker than average cardstock)
Zebra Print Paper from
Yellow and Red Stickles 
Sentiments Scrappy Moms Stamps crazy 4 you stamp set. I hope you'll join us at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com for the challenge!  Thanks for stopping by...
Hobby Lobby Paper stack.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is so awesome! It screams WILD!

Saundra said...

I agree! It is very wild! ~Hugs, Saundra

buglvr2010 said...

Love the glittery heart and the animal print! Just fantastic! I'm so excited about this weekend! I know we're goi g to have a great time!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Very WILD indeed! Great card, Lezlye! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/