Monday, February 20, 2012


Good Monday Morning to everyone! Lezlye here with Ink and Paper Creations. Today I created a layout for my son's Junior year high school photo's. He is my goofy boy, so he wanted to do something a bit different for his picture.






I used the MME 12 x 12 Kit from Shop Pumpkin Spice, a few extra left over's from My Jan Card Kit ( These kits really go a long way) My Title Junior was cut using my Silhouette Cameo, the font is Lucinda Handwriting. The large Grey Mat was cut using my NEW lucky 8 punches by We are Memory Keepers. The red was using another cut down to 10 x 10.  The little scallop circle epoxy is from Epiphany Crafts. Thanks for looking at my project and for supporting Shop Pumpkin Spice. 


Have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wow, this is a very nice LO and the pictures are adorable. I love the colors as well.

I have My First free candy on my blog if you want to enter the drawing.

Hugs Tammy Ortiz
Blog: http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/