Thursday, February 02, 2012

Lori Whitlock Birthday Cards

Birthday Cards- SVG's Lori Whitlock



USed my Cameo and a Lori Whitlock SSVG
Photobucket Photobucket
SVG's www.Loriwhitlock.com   I used my Silhouette Cameo Sentiment is My Creative Time


I used 4 sheets of 12 x 12 to make these 4 cards. Cut all the pieces then assembled. Needed to get started on the monthly cards for the Newcomers club I am in..












Be sure and Join me this weekend for a Blog Hop with the shop Pumpkin Spice Designers. I will be having blog candy of a brand new signed by me(next to my two submissions) Cricut Magazine. It is the November issue. I had a fabulous time at Disneyland and CHA and hope to get some photo's posted here soon. I only had my iPhone and my battery kept dying :(



3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think your cards turned out so adorable

Sandy from Ukiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Such cute cards.