Friday, February 10, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps New stamp Set Release!


Scrappy Moms Stamps
New Release

Perfect for all those Owl cuts and Owl Stamps!




I used Cricut Cartridge Give a Hoot
Owl cut at 3.5
Patterned paper is Jillibean Soup 
Spotted Owl 6 x 6 Pad
I used my cardstock scraps to cut the owl and banner.
Banner pieces cut at 1.0 from Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

Don't forget to check out all the other Scrappy Moms Stamps Designer Blogs to see what they made with this Owlsome, new stamp set!
Sorry I couldn't resist.


Guest Designer:








5 comments:

bonnie said...

Awww so cute sweetie! Love that you did the inside too! ;) Hugs x

Saundra said...

Adorable, Lezlye! I have been trying to get my hands on that Jillibean paper. Hopefully it will be in stock at SPS soon! ~Hugs, Saundra

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just adorable Lezlye!

Scrappy Mel said...

So CUTE - I love the flower shape for his eyes. Perfect! :D

{{{ HUGS }}}

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh that is the cutest owl... And that paper is awesome...