Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge Use a Heart

Scrappy Moms Stamps 
Terrific Tuesday Challenge 
Use a Heart



STampin Up Red Cardstock
Patterned papers My Minds Eye
Love me do and Love me
Heart Candy Box is a file from Lettering Delights Monster Love. I used my Cameo to cut the pieces out. Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps
Crazy for you and I used part of another stamp from A Haunting we will go so that it read candy instead of cake. See didn't know you could mix up your sentiments like that did you...

Have a great Day!

ok, Court this is for you! My daughter snapped this picture of me when we were headed to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago! See I do read ALL the comments that are posted to my blog!

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh you look so beautifull great picture.
I love he card!
Hugs Tammy

http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

bonnie said...

Oh such a sweet card and gorgeous pic of you too! ;) Hugs x

scrappy critters said...

Such a super cute card.. love how you changed the sentiment.. ADORABLE..

♥Tammy

Carolyn King said...

That is so cute! GREAT picture too!

Eli said...

Wonderful! You played well this challenge. Thanks for participating in the Frosted Designs Friday Challenge.
Eli

Sarah said...

This is simply adorable! Love it. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome picture! Love your card to:) The paper is adorable and such a great valentine card! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Teresa Jaye said...

Really pretty card, love the background papers and cute box of candy! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty papers you used!! And great picture, too! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

Lisa
FCCB Design Team Member
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Such a sweet card! I love all the little candy cutouts, super cute!
And what a great picture of you too!
Thanks for playing with us this week at FCCB!
Sabrina

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by and playing with us over at Sentimental Sundays.